Assistant Team Manager
Akton Recruitment are currently hiring for an Assistant Team Manager in the Dudley area.
Within this role you will be working closely with the Team Manager to lead a team of both qualified and unqualified staff. You will be contributing to the Adult Care Division within the framework of Divisional and Directorate priorities. You'll also be managing the workload of the team and other teams if needed. You will be responsible for the day to day operational management of the designated teams, including the implementation of priorities, policies, procedures and the operation of the duty system.
For more information please contact me on 01772428186
- Occupational Therapy Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC Registration
- Be willing to undertake appropriate training as required
- Post qualification experience of staff supervision both qualified and unqualified
- Post qualification experience of undertaking appropriate budgetary responsibility
- Post qualification experience of assessing the needs of people with physical disabilities
- Post qualification experience of knowledge of legislation pertinent to Social care and the adaptation process
- Post qualification experience of meeting deadlines
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84894086