Secondary Supply - North Warwickshire
Hays Education are looking for North Warwickshire Secondary supply teachers to work in local Schools.
Your new company
Hays Education are a market leader who have exclusive partnerships with Secondary Schools across North Warwickshire. Working on a supply basis through Hays is a great opportunity for qualified teachers looking for temporary day to day work which will not require planning, marking or assessment. This is also a great chance to work in a variety of different secondary schools across North Warwickshire.
Your new role
As a Secondary Supply Teacher, you will be delivering lessons suited to your curriculum strength and you will also be required to cover across the wider curriculum. Your duties:
- Supervise students in lessons whilst delivering pre-prepared work left by the teacher.
- Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and adhering to the policies and procedures of the school.
- Collecting the completed work from the lesson and leaving a detailed handover for the teacher to return to.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed, you must be an experienced teacher with Qualified Teacher Status, Hays welcomes more experienced teachers as well as NQT's. You must be professional and have a flexible attitude to working and timetable changes.
What you'll get in return As a qualified Secondary Teacher working on a supply basis through Hays, you will benefit from working on a full time or part time basis to suit your needs and work life balance.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions per week
- Continued professional development and support.
- A dedicated team of professionals on call to aid you in your work. - Refer-a-Friend scheme worth £250 high street vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84899697