Orthopaedic theatre scrub
Bluestones Medical are looking for well-experienced, highly skilled theatre scrub, who is interested in a ad-hoc placements for NHS and private hospitals throughout Stoke and Staffordshire.
We are working closely with hospitals locally and helping with their winter pressures, and are looking for theatre scrubs to join our ever-growing team.
If you have at least 12 months experience working as a theatre scrub, and hold a valid NMC or HCPC registration then please get in contact by clicking "Apply" today.
Alongside being a nationally regonised supplier to NHS and provide hospitals throughout the country, Bluestones Medical can offer you:
- FREE CPD verified courses. If you are looking to expand your skill-set, we offer courses such as Airways management, IV medicaitions, Wound care, ILS etc.)
- Accurate and reliable weekly pay (LTD, umbrella and PAYE options can be considered)
- Flexible working, alongside your current role. You work when you want to.
- No minimum hours per week/month
- Free Uniforms
- A quick, effective and clear registration process
- Staff bonuses, competitions and regular events.
- A knowledgable, experienced and realistic team, who offer a strict "Honesty Policy". We are an agency that represents you!
- Clinically experienced in-house staff
- Support available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, please click "Apply" today and we will contact you shortly.