The Recruitment & Support Group are proudly Recruiting for a Deputy Manager for our prestigious client in Nuneaton.
To assist the Home Manager with the day to day organisation and effective running of the service:
- To provide an environment for Service Users that encourages and enables independence and inclusive citizenship.
- To facilitate the maximum integration of residents
To assist service users to achieve the "Five accomplishments" In all aspects of their lives
DEPUTY HOME MANAGER:
KEY EXPERIENCE AREAS
- Assisting the Home Manager with the provision of supervision and support for all members of staff, to ensure high standards of professional care and practice based on the individual needs of the service user.
- Assisting the Home Manager and other team members with the planning and implementation of programmes of care and training for individual users by working together with other professional colleagues, and maintaining close liaison with all colleagues in this respect.
- Working with other professional colleagues and the families of service users (or future service users), in order to facilitate good standards of professional practice, and to implement plans made in respect of each of them in this process.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, ensuring the clear allocation of staff duties.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, being responsible for maintaining appropriate staffing levels in accordance with the agreed staffing ratio.
- Participating in the recruitment, selection, interviewing, and induction of new staff introducing staff to their duties and participate in orientation.
- Participating where required in in-house/external training programmes.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, being responsible for taking necessary precautions to ensure the health & safety of service users in accordance with Company Policy and statutory requirements.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, maintaining reports and records in respect of individual service users and their progress, and attending relevant meetings, care reviews, clinics etc. And make referrals to other agencies should the need become apparent.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, ensuring that all drugs and medicines are properly stored and controlled and administered as prescribed by each service user’s general practitioner.
- In conjunction with the Home manager, maintaining good order in the home by ensuring that all house equipment and furniture is kept in good order and that any defective furniture is reported to Senior Management.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, being responsible for the House budget and provision of records of expenditure in accordance with standing orders and other regulations of the Company.
- In conjunction with the Home Manager, being responsible for ensuring that all staff is familiar with fire evacuation procedures and regulations.
- Carrying out duties in compliance with the companies Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Carrying out duties in compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and subsequent Health & Safety legislation.
If you believe you have the relevant experience and think you would be suitable for the role please call the Head office immediately and ask for Kelly or reply to this advert for an immediate interview