Senior Live-in Carer
Senior Live in Carer
£90 - £105 per day
Supplement for drivers (client provides car and insurance)
We are The Good Care Group. We believe the only type of care should be outstandingly good care. And it all starts with our carers. They’re the reason we’re the number one provider of live-in care services in the UK. They’re the reason we’re rated outstanding by the CQC in England and 'excellent’ for care and support and 'very good’ for staffing by the Scotland Care Inspectorate.
You care what happens to people when they get old or need help looking after themselves, and you'll provide tailored one-to-one support and maintain the highest quality of live-in home care for our clients.
- Managing medical conditions such as dementia, stroke and incontinence
- Cooking, cleaning and ensuring the smooth running of the house
- A variety of live-in care roles to suit your level of experience and lifestyle
- Regular paid holidays.
- A 5 day intensive training programme before your first placement
- On-going training and development to help you reach your career goals and fulfil your potential.
- 24/7 365 support from a central office team
- A dedicated care manager who knows you and your client
- UK travel expenses covered whilst in placement
- Free Wi-Fi in every home
- Opportunity to develop your skills and join our Relief or Rapid Response team
- A full wage for up to 14 days as soon as you have joined, are cleared and ready to work, even if a role isn’t yet available - this is our 'Welcome Guarantee’* (* T&Cs apply)
If you are a driver, we have clients who live in areas where driving is an advantage, and we’d be keen to hear from you. The client provides the car and the insurance, for you to be able to drive you and your client for the occasional trip out and about.
We're looking for:
- Previous carer experience such as live in carer, domiciliary carer, care assistant, support worker or personal healthcare assistant or other healthcare experience
- Experience of dementia care
- Ability to work autonomously
- A real passion for supporting people in their own home on a 'live-in' basis
- Compassion, openness and honesty
Make a real difference as a live-in carer with The Good Care Group. Join our award winning live-in care team and do something amazing, today.
You could get a job offer from The Good Care Group in 24 hours. Our application process now involves filling in an application form which will take around 10 minutes. You will know immediately whether you have been successful, and if you have you will receive an email with a link to our brand new One Experience Questionnaire. We will contact you within 1 working day of finishing the questionnaire for a phone interview followed a face-to-face interview.
Key words: The Good Care Group, live in carer jobs, live-in carer jobs, carer, care, home care, jobs, job, domiciliary, full time, fulltime, full-time, care assistant, care support, senior, care worker, care work, domiciliary care, domiciliary support, hourly, support worker, caregiver, caregiving, residential care, nursing home jobs, nursing home care assistant