Care Assistant - Nights
Come and join our modern, vibrant and welcoming community!
If you’re a qualified Care Assistant Nights and share our passion for providing an outstanding quality of care then we want to hear from you! We have a fantastic opportunity available at our state of the art Retirement Village, based in Bournville, Birmingham. You will receive a competitive salary of between £9.19 and £9.67 (depending on qualifications) on an 18 hours contract plus excellent benefits package which includes;
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA and Health Sure cash plan
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
Here at ExtraCare we offer our residents access to outstanding retirement villages, promoting care and lifestyle opportunities that truly do create ‘better lives for older people’. We are committed to offering fulfilling and worthwhile careers to all our staff – enabling you to deliver the quality of service we promise.
What will you do as our Care Assistant Nights?
- Provide all aspects of personal care to residents
- Promote and support the physical and emotional well being of residents
- Encourage independence and self belief
- Provide a personalised housing related to support service
Our ideal Care Assistant Nights has:
- An NVQ Level 2 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Relevant experience gained in a similar role
- Enthusiasm and a ‘can do’ attitude to make a difference
- Good communication skills and ability to build rapport with residents
- Good team-working skills
Start date: ASAP
Don’t miss out! Click ‘apply’ now to make an invaluable impact to the lives of others as our Care Assistant Nights.
This Care Assistant role will be subject to satisfactory DBS check, references and Home Office right to work clearance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84890046