An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join due to a promotion. This role involves the preparation of management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts. Provide financial information and advice to budget holders
Large plc within service sector. Excellent career prospects both within the UK and internationally.
- Production of monthly management accounts to stipulated deadlines together with analysis and investigation of results
- In conjunction with the Budget Holders, the preparation of Annual Budgets and Quarterly Forecasts etc
- Capital Investment appraisal, control and reporting. The role holder to guide, advise and support in conjunction with Budget Holders in all financial aspects regarding the commercial nature and profitability of the business unit.
- Demonstrating strong Balance Sheet controls including preparation of control account reconciliations and working capital management
- Ensure that Group Financial policies and procedures are complied with and adhered to.
- A fully qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Experience of the following advantageous; advanced excel & modelling
- Must have an inquiring and analytical mind, and be able to demonstrate good attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills are required to liaise confidently with other parts of the Business
- Multi site management.
Temporary / Fixed term contract
Fixed term PAYE
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84896858