Social Worker Children's MASH West Midlands
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKER | MASH SERVICES | WEST MIDLANDS
A West Midland local authority are looking for an outstanding qualified social worker to join their Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team. The team consists of experienced social workers who are able to apply their knowledge and experience to this fast paced team.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of two years post qualifying experience including recent experience in a statutory MASH service.
Candidates must have a recognised Social Worker qualification (DipSW / Social Work Degree) and full HCPC registration to be considered.
Rate of pay in line with regional agreements.
Please apply or call Gemma Bridgman at Caritas Recruitment - extension GB3663 for a further details on this role and to discuss other open social work vacancies
Caritas Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers. We supply Qualified Social Work staff to over 150 local authorities, UK wide, on a permanent and temporary (locum/contract) basis.
Working with Caritas Recruitment offers you a number of benefits including:
- Award winning contractor care service with access to your own specialist, dedicated Consultant
- Access to every social work job across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Hot off the press personalised job alerts
- Free "check your rate service" - Get paid the highest rates
- Opportunity to earn up to £1,500 in Referral Bonus's per annum
- Free DBS and compliance service
Caritas Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.