National Sales Training Co-ordinator
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Sales Training Co-ordinator to join our Client’s Sales Training Academy based in Coventry.
Your primary function will be to provide a full administrative support to the National Sales Training function.
Knowledge & Experience
The National Sales Training Co-ordinator will be required to have a detailed knowledge of all the following.
- Previous office administration experience in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Accomplished in the use of MS Office products.
- Experience of collating information and producing reports including use of Excel.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of IT and in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and databases.
- As directed by the National Sales Operations Training Manager, arrange and manage the operation of in-house training courses across the company.
- Undertake and improve efficiency of training course administration, processing course requests, issuing invitations, sourcing and booking venues and monitoring delegate lists to ensure full attendance and maximise cost effectiveness.
- Take particular responsibility for the Sales Training Academy in Coventry
- Manage cross charging to other departments as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with Secretaries and Training Administrators in the Regions.
- Collate, record and ensure payment of invoices from external training providers.
- Maintain and update training records on the Learning Zone
- Communicate to the National Sales Operations Training Manager information such as trends/ successes on regular basis.
- Set up and manage feedback processes on training courses.
- Prepare statistical reports on training information for management as required.
- Provide assistance and administrative support to Sales Operations as required.
- Provide administrative support to the National Sales Operation Training Manager & Sales Training team as required.
- Receive telephone calls and direct or handle the caller’s query as appropriate.
- Prepare the Academy training rooms for scheduled training courses & meetings as required
- Carry out all post course completion administration activities.
- Support Trainers in the preparation of course materials.
- Organise refreshments & arrange lunch for Academy training courses
- Driving Licence essential as occasional travel to other offices will be required.