Quality Engineer Fabrication/Heavy
Quality Engineer (Fabrication/Heavy)
£33,000 - £36,000 + Company Benefits
Are you a Quality Engineer from a heavy fabrication background looking for a senior technical role where you will have the full responsibility for the entire quality function and have the freedom to develop and implement your own processes?
This is a brand new role for the business who have a full order book for the next 2 years and an opportunity to put your own stamp on a growing, thriving business.
On offer is an opportunity to develop manufacturing processes, design and production monitoring system and capacity planning system whilst also have full responsibility to ensure compliance in all paperwork. You will also be heavily involved in ensuring the company and the products meet rigorous standards.
You will be managing the process with customers and suppliers alike ensuring that the product is delivered to in budget and on time.
Although this company is an SME with a £2.5 million turnover they are part of a Global Engineering group and have over 9 sites across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding business and long term opportunities will present themselves throughout the group.
This role would suit a Quality Engineer from a heavy fabrication background looking for a senior technical role where you will have the full responsibility for the entire quality function and have the freedom to develop and implement your own processes.
- Manage Company quality system
- Implement a company environmental policy & supporting operating procedures
- Produce all necessary paperwork and undertake all necessary tests to enable the production of contract data dossiers.
- Complete on a timely basis all contract specific quality documentation as required
- Work closely with Production Manager to develop and improve production processes in order to improve / create capacity and increase Company profitability
- Develop production-monitoring system
- Develop capacity planning information
- Expedite / quality assess supplier base
- Inspect all work in progress and finished goods ensuring that all required standards are met.
- Responsible for overseeing Goods Inwards operative
- Quality Engineering background
- Heavy Fabrication background
Engineer, Fabrication, Quality, ISO9001, Production, Welding, TPM, Welding, Oil, Gas, Manufacturing, Manager, Technician, Inspector, Environmental, Process, Stafford
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.