Senior Customer Service Representative
Senior Customer Service Coordinator job to work in Leamington Spa
Your new company
You will be working for a long-established software company based in Leamington spa. The company provides IT assistance to a portfolio of large-scale client and is used globally across 100 countries.
Your new role
As the Customer Service Coordinator you will deliver first class service to your customers through the customer service process, ensuring they receive the support the are after. Key areas are:
- Champion the customer throughout the business and be the first point of contact with the customer once, completion has taken place answering calls and queries accurately and consistently.
- Co-ordinate a small, focused team of technical experts to manage the customers' expectations and ensure eLearning content is loaded according to the customers' requirements.
- Manage customer expectations through clearly explaining the situation, next steps and potential outcomes.
- Customer liaison.
- Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues internally, ensuring communication with affected user community at appropriate stages (time or activity driven) to maintain customer awareness of problem management.
- Develop a working relationship with team members across the organisation.
- Produce SLA, content usage and system performance reports.
- Responsible for holding / rotating 24-hour x 7 support phone and escalating customer issues in cases where full system outage occurs.
What you'll need to succeed
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with strong communication skills and career drive who is looking at a client/account management future. Key requirements are:
- Strong experience and ability dealing with customer enquiries.
- Excellent organisational skills with good time management skills.
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Outstanding effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- A successful history of coordinating and motivating team members.
- Organised with good time management skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to varied tasks
- Experience of using Apple-based mobile devices
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
What you'll get in return
The company offers a dynamic, fast paced working environment with workplace flexibility and the recognition of individuality. They also offer an excellent salary but a great benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.