Training and Invites Manager
Job Title: Training and Invites Manager
Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000 to £36,500
What it’s about
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. The ideal candidate will be experienced in bringing about quality outcomes through the management of others.
The Training and Invites team is responsible for managing the invitation process for Assessment Specialists and for the planning and delivery of high quality effective training packages and programmes. We are also focused on providing our Assessment Specialists with a positive experience. Training will be provided.
What you’ll be doing
You will manage a team consisting of an administrative officer and 4.5 administrators. You will collaborate with colleagues across OCR in order to achieve our goals. The role will involve:
- managing your teams’ activities; guiding, supporting, monitoring and acting as a point of escalation for your team members;
- identifying, managing, evaluating and improving opportunities for innovative training activities, the invitations process and assessment specialist instructions;
- developing measures to determine effectiveness of assessment specialist training to impact on quality;
- collaborating with stakeholders;
- analysing and interpreting numerical data and reporting on key performance indicators;
- ensuring schedules, process documentation and working instructions are maintained and improved.
What we’re looking for
You will be able to demonstrate recent experience of successfully managing a team together with effective interpersonal skills. You will embrace change and be an advocate of continuous improvement. You will be a decision-maker who is both confident and assertive with a proven ability to work under pressure. You will also have experience in developing training packages.
Who we are
OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a leading UK exam board. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 04/02/2019and interviews will be held on 19/02/2019.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER