Internal Sales Representative
Excellent Opportunity Available
As part of the Internal Sales Team you will be responsible for maintaining our Administration within the Department. You will also work towards increasing our customer service level and expand our customer base.
In addition, you will work closely with the External Sales Team to identify and develop new accounts and assist colleagues to achieve the same from their areas of responsibility.
· Receive and process customer enquiries and orders by phone, e-mail etc.
· To maintain a pro-active call out programme to accounts within their territory and
· record the outcome of these calls on the telemarketing system.
· To develop contacts and relationships with customers that ensure first choice when
· placing orders, first refusal in any competitive situation and to be familiar with customer regular requirements.
· To understand the properties and applications of the Company's product range.
· To be aware of competitive activity and to report changes in the marketplace.
· To maintain a daybook and other procedures in accordance with the Company's
· Standard Practice Instructions (SPI's).
· To assist the Inventory Controller in ensuring accurate stocks are maintained to service
· customer requirements.
· To assist the Profit Centre Administrator in settling any customer claims for credit in a
· prompt and efficient manner.
· To understand the role of Credit Control and all other departments of the Company
· and promote good communications with all of them.
· To carry out other reasonable tasks which may be required.
Skills & Experience
· To have experience of data entry and order processing of all orders with the Sales Team
· Work with the Office Manager/General Manager and Internal Sales Representative(s)
· Opportunity to grow within the Company and become a Sales Representative
· Be confident with dealing with phone enquiries and making outgoing calls
· Be focused with a willingness to learn new skills and grow within the Company
· Assist in the total effort of the Company in meeting and exceeding its budgeted sales and profit targets and in the smooth and efficient working of all areas and other personnel
· Visit customers as required.
· Involvement in customer/supplier meetings as required. Attend training/seminars/exhibitions as required. Participate in stock taking as required.
In return you will benefit from:
· Excellent salary
· 22 days holiday + bank holidays
· On site Parking
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start. Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. If you require further information on the position, please call or email
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy