Workshop Engineer Tooling
Workshop Engineer (Tooling)
Coventry, West Midlands
£16,736 - £20,000 + Overtime + Training + 33 Holiday days + Pension + Company Benefits
Are you from an Engineering background with the ability to use workshop equipment looking to join a company that is offering plenty of training where you can improve on your skills?
On offer is the chance to join a growing company that cares for its staff by offering training, good working hours and the chance to increase your pay with plenty of overtime.
This company work with major blue chip companies in the automotive, engineering and energy sectors and are unique to what they do within Europe.
The role would suit someone with previous experience using workshop equipment ie. Grinders/drills/minor welding.
· Prepare production equipment for tooling
· Provide technical support to manufacturing teams
· Varied workload including use of grinders/drills, welding, press operating
· Mon - Thurs 7am - 4pm and early Friday finish at 11 am
· Previous experience working on workshop equipment ie. Grinders/drills
· Ideally be able to weld
· Looking for training
If you are interested, please contact Daniel Fitsall at Rise Technical Recruitment or click "Apply Now".
Tooling, Coventry, west midlands, die-cating, training, engineer, workshop equipment, grinders, drills.