Accounts Semi Senior
A family run, accountancy practice based in Sutton Coldfield are seeking an Accounts Semi Senior to join their established team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone already working within an Accounting practice environment to join a well-established organisation and further grow their skills.
As the Accounts Semi Senior you will be responsible for:
- Book keeping for clients
- Preparation of Accounts and Corporation Tax computations
- VAT return preparation and submission
- Monthly / quarterly payroll preparation and submission
- Completing assignments within agreed time budget
- Keeping technically up to date
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Semi Senior will have:
- Good communication skills and personable
- Use of accountancy software with Sage and Iris experience an advantage
- Practice experience with 2 to 3 years in a similar role
- Qualified or working towards AAT
In return the Accounts Semi Senior will receive a basic salary of £20,000-£21,000 + study support
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.