Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Assistant| Coventry (Cannon Park) | Part Time 20 Hours | £15,318 Pro Rata
As a highly successful award-winning Building Society, our client is a big believer in thinking big and aiming high! But, I hear you say ‘What’s the catch?’
The most important thing for them is to help as many customers as possible. Let’s shout out to honesty, integrity and good old fashioned customer service. Let’s give our customers the time and quality support that they need.
Having been voted 55th best company to work for in The Sunday Times, our client prides itself on its open, tolerant, inclusive culture and welcomes candidates from every walk of life.
About the role:
- Ensuring customer needs are met, through high levels of professional customer service
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Cashiering duties and cash management
- To work within a branch based environment, as part of a customer driven team.
- Ensure personal goals and branch measures are met.
- Keeping up to date with policies and procedures
- Friendly and professional approach with the ability to build relationships
- Effective communication with colleagues and customers
- Recent experience in Customer Service
- Good level of numerical and verbal ability
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
We want to help you grow
Not only do they want to expand their ever growing family of Customer Service Assistants, they want to develop you! Yes, really!
Help is at your fingertips; the team leaders are second to none and will support you daily on your journey to eternal happiness and success!
Sociable working hours
Our client is offering sociable working hours Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:45 – 5 and up to 3 out of 4 Saturday mornings.
Read enough? Had the epiphany? Apply online now or contact our Recruitment Team on to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84891855