Customer Service Advisor
Sitel is an award-winning call centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis.
Our operations span over 135 centres in 26 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific.
Our Coventry branch opened its doors in October 2014 and has been rapidly expanding ever since, turning into one of the city’s most prominent new employers in the local market. The site employs 300 staff providing front office solutions to a variety of leading brands, and has become widely known as Sitel’s global outbound hub.
We have fantastic opportunities for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join our vibrant and expanding site in Coventry on behalf of a reputable brand within the Finance sector. Our Customer Service Advisors will be motivated, organised, high calibre and dedicated to delivering a great service.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Receiving inbound calls regarding general customer enquiries
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Building rapport with new and existing customers
- Demonstrating a keen attention to detail
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Adhering to company principles and values
Risk and Compliance
Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to, and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience in a customer focused environment
• Demonstrable experience of working within a structured process
• Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• Educated to GCSE standard (5 x A*-C) or equivalent
• Knowledge of regulations relating to Compliance, Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering, Consumer Credit Directive and Consumer Credit Act (desirable)
Hours: Between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday
Established in 1878, our client believes that traditional merchant banking values, based on service and integrity, continue to be relevant today. Their approach to business is defines as ‘modern merchant banking’ - values that are embedded in the brand culture and underpin everything they do.
#WhySitel – Benefits of working for our company
• 20 days’ holiday + statutory bank holidays
• Attendance reward bonus scheme
• Free NVQs onsite
• Onsite paid training
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• A fun working environment
• Potential for lift share
• Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Pension schemes
• Corporate discounts
• Childcare Vouchers
• Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.38 to £7.83 /hour
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84800308