FP&A Accountant on a permanent basis to join an industry leading engineering and manufacturing business.
Do you have a background strategic finance control and business planning? Have you got experience of working in a manufacturing or similar environment? If you are seeking an exciting challenge then this is the role for you!
As the FP&A Accountant you will support the Finance Director & the wider business in delivering excellence in Financial control with a focus on strategic planning, business analytics and reporting transparency.
You will have the opportunity to take real ownership over your area of responsibilities and develop your knowledge and career within a leading organisation. We are looking for candidates with a real passion, motivation and drive to develop their career in this area of finance.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly reporting including analysis & preparation of accruals & prepayments, covering all areas of the company from production to sales and after market
- Supply chain controlling & inventory management, including obsolescence analysis
- Reconciliation and analysis of Balance Sheet and Proift & Loss accounts
- Business partnering covering cost centre management as well as profitability analysis of products & customers
- Product costing including standard costing and variance analysis, handling multi-currencies & multi-level BOM's
- Project appraisal and CapEx controlling
- Calculation and monitoring Inter-company recharges
- Supporting the development and optimisation of reporting systems including the ERP
- Minimum Part Qualified CIMA
- Finance / Business Graduate, with minimum 2:1 classification
- Experience of finance in a manufacturing or similar environment. ERP experience would be advantageous
- Cost accounting.
- Absorption costing
- Confidence to deal with people internally and externally at all levels
- Strong communicator
- Accuracy, logical thinker with attention to detail
- Excel advanced level
- Passionate & driven
- Process focused and organised
- Flexible and delivers change
- Enjoys and embraces challenge
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading manufacturing business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84780496