3PL Transport Coordinator
3PL Transport Coordinator, Based in Rugby Fixed Shift Mon - Fri 13:00-21:30.
This role is with a large retail business with a reputation for excellent customer service, high value products and a well run logistics network. The company's flagship site operates on a 24/7 basis, supplying product to stores and direct to customers.
You are responsible for overseeing the inbound/outbound operation. You will monitor departmental results and works with the team to drive changes in procedures, resources, and short-term strategies in order to improve hub operations performance. This position provides direction ensuring the team is effectively managing the flow of all brands' merchandise in and out of the DC and meeting the service expectations of the 3PL network.
This role is also responsible for tracking inbound on time performance and tracking to the daily plan This role consists of oversight of the functions necessary to deliver Merchandise and Non-Merchandise freight from DC to delivery point. You will work as part of the overall UK Transportation Team.
* Manage vision and purpose, motivate others, develop self and others, Strategic agility, decision quality, business acumen, influencing, drive for results, manage and measure work, priority setting, and managerial courage.
* This person must possess strong leadership skills to represent 3PL Operations to internal / external business partners
* Demonstrated ability to lead and drive for results through cross-functional and provider teams at all levels
* Strong analytical skills, including ability to review data/processes & independently determine/implement solution
* Strong Problem-Solving, Planning, Conflict Resolution/Negotiation, Influencing and Analytical skills
* Ability to work under pressure with high sense of urgency and manage multiple priorities with confidence
* Demonstrated networking capabilities and ability manage Provider relationships
* Knowledge of Transportation and Supply Chain principles and processes - especially in 3PL and Transportation Operations
* Knowledge of Warehouse Management (WMS) processes and systems preferred
* Computer Skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications required
* Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Bis Henderson Recruitment is a leading provider of recruitment, interim management and consultancy services to the supply chain and logistics industry. Should you respond to this advertisement we may store your CV and contact details and will process this data for recruitment purposes only. Should we process your data, then we will always tell you that we are doing so.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84731994