KS2 teacher needed for Nuneaton Primary School (CV10)
Teaching Personnel are working with a school in the CV10 area of Nuneaton. The school is rated by OFSTED 'Good'. The school are looking for a Year 3 Teacher from February 2019 with a proven record of raising attainment and delivering SATs. NQTs and experienced practitioners are welcome to apply for this post, which is full time.
We are looking for a Teacher who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons and be a reflective practitioner. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful individual, who is willing to be a good team member and contribute to all aspects of school life. The school are highly supportive and training can be offered to those keen to improve their own skills.
Our ideal Teacher will be;
- An enthusiastic and resourceful individual
- Experienced Teaching KS2
- Committed to raising standards and attainment through high quality teaching
- Resourceful, planning exciting and engaging lessons
- Knowledgeable about current assessments in KS2
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Up to GBP150 per day, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated consultant to support you at interview
- Ongoing CPD through our CPD Academy
- Full or part time work to fit around your existing commitments
To apply for this role, please forward your full CV to Luke McDonald in the West Midlands Primary Team or call us on for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.