NDT/CMM Inspector Weekends
Commutable from: Leicester, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Hinckley, Tamworth or the surrounding area.
Circa GBP34,000 + Overtime + Training + Progression
Are you an Inspector with a background in NDT/CMM, looking for an interesting new role where you can earn an excellent salary whilst having over half of the year off?
On offer is a varied role with a prestigious company in which you have the opportunity to increase your earnings through overtime.
This company are a well-known leading supplier for the marine, satellite and aero engine industries who are currently at the forefront of the British Engineering & Manufacturing industry and are growing year on year.
This position would suit a candidate with NDT/CMM experience looking to earn an excellent salary with a company who will recognise their skills.
- Working 50/50 between the Non-Destructive testing department and the quality department
- Inspecting components to specifications/regulations
- Fluorescent penetrant inspection and magnetic particle inspection
- Loading and running a CMM and raising PIR's when required
- Experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- Experience with a CMM software would be advantageous.
- Ideally candidates will have MPI and DPI Level 2
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Will Lang-Whiston