FLT Process Operator
Our client is looking for a Process Operator with Counterbalance FLT to join them on a Temporary and ongoing basis. Previous experience in a similar role is preferred along with a current Counterbalance FLT licence. Candidates must be accurate workers with an eye for detail to carry out weighing and measuring of raw ingredients accurately to a specified recipe, this role can be physically demanding.
Duties will also include:
- Supporting the production Process
- using the FLT to move large bags of product to the production machinery
- Opening and emptying large containers
- Setting up of machinery at the start of the production
- Monitoring throughout the manufacturing process
7am - 3pm Mon-Thurs / 7am - 2pm Friday (noon shifts when required, approx. 37 hrs per week)
GBP8.50 per hour
This is a temporary and ongoing position to start as soon as possible
Due to the expected high number of applicants for this role, we regret that it may not be possible to respond to all unsuccessful applications. If you have not received a response within 10 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.