GB Recruitment are looking for dedicated secondary teachers to maintain a high standard of teaching in our local secondary schools and academies. The successful candidates will require a strong subject knowledge, enthusiasm, energy, excellent communication skills and good classroom management.
GB Recruitment are looking for secondary teachers in the Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire and Cheshire areas for various day to day, short term and long term placements.
Being a secondary teacher working on a supply basis can open doors to endless opportunities and with our very busy agency there has never been a more exciting time to work alongside us.
We would love to hear from experienced secondary teachers, RQT's and NQTs.
Successful secondary teachers must have:
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate pupils to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm & dedication
- Working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Good classroom management skills
- Live local to (or be willing to travel for work in) the Cheshire, Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent areas.
Benefits of working with GB Recruitment:
- Flexibility for individual lifestyles
- Your own dedicated education consultant (24/7)
- Long term, short term and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction
- Competitive salary
- PAYE payroll
- FREE Continued professional development
- GBP125 referral scheme
- Access to online resources.
"I am so glad that I have become a member of GB recruitment. I have found the whole team to be professional, efficient and friendly, and more importantly, extremely supportive. At my first initial meeting, they made me feel so welcome and discussed all aspects of the recruitment agency with me. Since then, I've been working almost non stop. The team offer support and guidance every step of the way, and their website is so helpful with lots of useful teaching aids and links. The agency will keep you learning and training, by sending you on courses and emailing current policies for you to read. Many thanks GB, for looking after me in the excellent way that you do. "