Are you an imaginative and enthusiastic teacher?
Do you have a natural flair for encouraging children to achieve their full potential?
If so, GB recruitment have both short, long term and potential permanent assignments within the Cheshire, Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent areas as well as day to day placements. All with the flexibility to suit your individual lifestyle.
Being a supply teacher can open doors to endless opportunities and as we are a very busy agency there has never been a more exciting time to work alongside us.
We are seeking to recruit strong and dedicated teachers to work within our local primary schools. We would love to hear from both experienced teachers, RQT's and NQTs. Please contact Lisa or Niki for an informal chat.
Successful Candidates must have:
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate pupils to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiasm & dedication
- Working knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Good classroom management skills
- Live local to (or be willing to travel for work in) the Cheshire, Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent areas.
Benefits of working with GB Recruitment:
- Flexibility for individual lifestyles
- Your own dedicated education consultant (24/7)
- Long term, short term and day to day roles available, including the opportunity to work towards your Induction.
- Competitive salary
- PAYE payroll
- FREE Continued professional development
- GBP125 Successful referral scheme.
- Access to online resources.
"Since I started working for GB, I have not looked back. Everyone at GB is very lovely and easy to talk to. When I first joined I was unsure on whether to take long term posts, or which year groups to work with. Diane and Niki were supportive with my choices and once my confidence had built up, they encouraged me to take long term posts that I have since thoroughly enjoyed. It is clear that any posts I have been put forward for that my strengths and needs have been taken into consideration. I have and would recommend GB to anyone looking for supply work. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at GB for helping me to enjoy teaching again."