A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a progressive and growing organisation as a HR Manager. Joining the company, you'll be responsible for supporting two sites in Burton and Stockport with the full end to end employee lifecycle support, so if you're up for a challenge and the opportunity to be in involved in every element of HR in a company that really values you, then look no further???
What you'll be doing:
- As an active member of the HR leadership team, you'll have operational responsibility for circa 150 colleagues across the sites
- Coaching leaders on HR best practice and employment legislation and all ER and people matters - including: Carry out return to work interview, monitor absence, attendance, capability issues & disciplinaries & grievances
- Managing the full 360-degree employee lifecycle from recruitment, onboarding to employee engagement, reward and all employee relations
- Leading talent and succession audits across the organisation, including training needs analysis, identifying external training partners and developing internal training interventions
- Keeping HR knowledge up to date, by participating in relevant training and proactively seeking learning and development opportunities.
What you'll be:
- Energy, a can-do approach, keen initiative and a willingness to challenge and influence stakeholders
- A positive mind-set and a focus on delivering solutions rather than simply identifying problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to colleagues at all levels of an organisation
- Generalist experience in a manufacturing, FMCG or engineering, distribution or logistics
- CIPD qualified - desirable, not essential