Customer Service Team Leader
Customer Service Team Leader - £25,000 - £30,000 - Meriden Business Park
Our client a market leader within logistics has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their growing team. As a Customer Service Team Leader you will be required to:
- Manage the Commercial service team, ensuring all KPI's are achieved and reported
- Point guard for the operation and commercial improvement
- Sets targets and objectives for the year and reports on KPI's
- Ensure targets are met within budget and following company guidelines
- Monitoring and developing all contract administration
- Complete regular team briefings
- Implement and develop audit processes
To be successful as a Customer Service Team Leader you must be confident over the telephone, be proficient with MS Office as Excel as well as experience of managing a team.
To apply for this Customer Service Team Leader role please submit your CV, you will be contacted if your application has been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84773758