Customer Service Advisor - Government (Coventry City Centre)
Summary of Job Responsibilities
Working within an inbound campaign on behalf of a government branch, you will be at the forefront of answering queries and questions from a wide array of customers – including but not limited to employers, employees and the general public. You will deal with a wide array and broad spectrum of people, providing digestible, detailed and legally correct advice on pre-application queries for all lines of business coming into the team. You will be leading the way on ensuring our customers understand and subsequently comply with immigration law and right to work in the United Kingdom. You will also be required to utilise and promote our clients website as a knowledge base from which to obtain all relevant and needed advice, to ensure that communication and advice has been covered both verbally and in writing to ensure consistent message delivery.
The different lines of business & key responsibilities are:
Advice Line One
• Give advice on accurate Right to Work in the United Kingdom requirements (Maintenance, financial requirements, Knowledge of Language and Life, Switching visas and how dependants apply .etc.)
• Provide advice on fees and set accurate expectations regarding processing times
• Give formal and detailed advice on extending visas
• Provide guidance on how to make an application from inside the UK (including booking premium appointments)
• Directing customers to where to go for applying outside the UK
• Provide proper and in-depth advice on immigration law within the UK
• Give guidance on settlement and nationalisation
• Provide guidance and advice on how to report immigration crimes (domestic violence, arranged marriages, child endangerment .etc.)
Advice Line Two
• Advising EU nationals on residency permits and work permits
• Advising EU nationals on how family members apply to come to the country
• Explaining and providing guidance on various EU related Treaty rights
Advice Line Three
• Setting accurate expectations regarding processing times
• Directing nationality enquiries to relevant departments
·Experience of working in a customer focused environment [Essential]
·Experience of working in a government or regulated environment [Desirable]
·Experience of offering advice to customers to ensure facilitation of best resolution i ideally in a helpline environment [Desirable]
·Experience of working in a fast-paced and targeted environment [Desirable]
What we are looking from you?
·Clear and professional communication style
·Attention to detail and accuracy in a fast paced environment
·Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently to drive best service
·Ability to absorb and communicate detailed advice in a digestible manner for your customer
·Ability to promote and drive a service centric customer service offering via highlighting various modes of information and guidance for your customers
Our site at Earlsdon Park, Coventry City Centre, is easy to get to via train, bus and car from anywhere in the Midlands, including Birmingham, Leicester, Nuneaton, Rugby and more.
£7.60 per hour to £7.83 per hour (over 25)
37.5 Hour Permanent Contract
Our campaign is a 24 hour campaign to support customers both in the UK and abroad, therefore flexibility is very much needed within this role.
·20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
·Excellent Career Opportunities & award winning training programmes
·Free NVQ’s onsite
·Eye Care Vouchers
SITEL is a global telecommunications firm that works in partnership with big brand names and well known clients. Working in partnership with firms which pride themselves on delivering a premium service, SITEL provides first rate customer service and telecommunications solutions to further our client’s customer service practice and ethos. With sites stretching from Canada to New Zealand and over 72,000 associates worldwide, SITEL provides a dynamic and supportive environment within which to work, develop and progress. Whether you would like to continue your career in a customer service focused operation, are interested in learning and development or have always seen yourself as a future IT professional, SITEL provides a career map through which the possibilities are refreshing and progressive.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84756188