Inbound Call Centre Advisor
New opportunity not to be missed! Purplebricks has a unique opportunity available for an Inbound Call Centre Advisor to join the team in Shirley, West Midlands. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £16,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and OTE of £20,000 per annum.
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission across the globe. We have already expanded into Australia and the USA with our innovative service combining the personal touch of Local Lettings Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let, with our focus on people, not just property.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service by taking inbound calls within our busy call centre. You will be focused on first call resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets.
The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Inbound Call Centre Advisor?
Efficiently and effectively handle inbound calls from customers and local property experts
Accurately record information on the relevant systems
Demonstrate expert knowledge and awareness of Purplebricks products, policy and procedures and ensure this knowledge is kept up to date
Work to exceed set targets individually and as a team
Proactively make outbound calls to follow up on previous issues or queries in a timely manner
Demonstrate a passion for great customer service with the ability to communicate with our customers and exceed their expectations
Demonstrate awareness of customers waiting to speak to us and proactively manage availability
Remains calm when faced with difficult situations
What do we look for in an Inbound Call Centre Advisor?
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values and demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
We offer our Inbound Call Centre Advisor a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day’s holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to highstreet and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Successfully screened applicants will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre at our offices.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the world’s fastest growing estate agency as our Inbound Call Centre Advisor
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84745071