Graduate Process Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Process Engineer to work for a well-established specialist manufacturing business. As the Graduate Process Engineer you will be joining a multidiscipline projects team and be responsible for managing larger and more complex projects. As the Graduate Process Engineer you will be responsible for the design, installation and site commissioning together with customer handover including HAZOPS, LOPA and validations. As the Graduate Process Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with a range of clients within the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Power Generation and Food industries.
- As a Graduate Process Engineer you will be part of a multi-discipline Project Operations team, carry out all engineering work for process plant design, preparing proposals, concept design through to on site commissioning and Customer handover including HAZOPS, LOPA, validations, and documentation including Health & Safety Site management/Documentation and all Customer communications and correspondence.
- You will be responsible managing larger and more complex projects including initial proposal, what process to use in order to meet customer requirements, selecting and sizing equipment needed, identifying and eliminating potential risks and hazards with the process design and making amendments and improvements. Identifying any unforeseen risks and events during commissioning and site activities and how to overcome them. Full project and cost management ensuring that any changes and costings are accounted for and communicated to customer
- As a Graduate Process Engineer you will provide expert technical assistance and advice on Statutory requirements and European Directives to other members of the Sales, Service and Projects Teams e.g. ATEX, PED, Machinery Directive, Low Voltage Directive, CE marking, EMC, GMP, Generic Standards, etc.
- Provide Project specific and 'standard' Engineering designs/specifications, for Control Systems including hardware, software, documentation, validation, commissioning, etc. throughout a range of industries including, but not limited to, Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Power Generation and Mining
- As a Graduate Process Engineer you will need an understanding and application of Control System design including control schematics and safety system e.g. application of SIL assessment, design of Safety Related Control Function, etc., Working knowledge of FDA Regulation(s) for Pharmaceutical Control Systems e.g. FDA 21 CFR part 11,
- A recent Graduate within Chemical Engineering
- Experience in AutoCad or a similar package is essential
- Working knowledge of Control Systems including the design, regulations and validations would be highly preferred
- Ability to read schematic drawings
- Exceptional communication
- Ability to work under pressure
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30am till 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am till 3:30pm
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84598703