Hunter Healthcare is supporting an NHS organisation to provide them with a BI Manager.
The BI Manager will be responsible for the below tasks:
- Support for the delivery of BI services across the CCG
- Forecasting the 19/20 contract values
- Management of tariff impact changes and 19/20 contracting round
- Delivery of project plan for QIPP quantification and monitoring in 19/20
As a result of the BI Managers responsibilities, below are the expected deliverables:
- Delivery of a tariff Impact for the 19/20 tariff
- Analysis and support for commissioning intentions for 19/20
- Quantify key QiPP schemes with providers
An immediate start with an initial 3 month contract, this will look to pay between £425 - £450 outside of IR35.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84866179