Technical Sales Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer required to join an established and growing in the Rugby area. The successful candidate will be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering related subject. The successful candidate will also ideally have industry experience within a sales role in the manufacturing industry and be confident with CAD / CAM software.
Technical Sales Engineer Position Overview
- To take data provided by customers or prospects and use that data to provide the company with an accurate estimate of the time and materials required to achieve the desired output.
- Produce estimates of overall production time, material demands and labour requirements.
- To provide programming capability in support of shop floor management - up to and including 5-axis.
- To provide advice and guidance on both current and future methods for manufacturing prototype and small batch production volumes.
- Knowledge of products made from Model Board, Steel, Aluminium and Cast iron.
- To be comfortable using both Excel and ERP software to calculate estimates.
- To lead the analysis of job costings
- To produce project plans for those projects converted to Sales Orders
Technical Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree served in Mechanical Engineering related subject
- Experience within a sales / design position
Technical Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- £25,000-£35,000 dependent on experience
- 07:30-16:15 Monday - Thursday. 12:30 finish Fridays
- Other benefits TBC
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.