A fantastic opportunity to help grow the region and develop your personel career.
A 5 star rated housebuilder looking to appoint an experienced Site Manager to lead on their sites in the Malvern and Worcestershire area.
* Produce detailed method statements and works programmes
* Assist the Construction Manager and liaise with the Technical Department to ensure the build requirements and programme is met
* Complete weekly progress reports and update the master plan, holding regular contractor's meetings to review the programme, quality and presentation
* Ensure the highest standards of health and safety are met at all times for the site team, subcontractors, visitors and clients
* Regular inspection and quality control of properties
* Meet our stringent waste control and environmental policies
* Plan and arrange visits by the National House Builders Council Inspectors to carry out accompanied stage inspections
* Plan and arrange with Local Authority statutory services to carry out stage inspections
* Complete a thorough Quality Inspection of each property prior to legal notice being served
* Carry out professional and knowledgeable home demonstrations with each home buyer
* Work with the Customer Services Department where applicable throughout the customer journey
* The ideal Site Manager for this role will be highly motivated and have 5 plus years experience running bespoke house building sites safely and effectively.
* You will have a proven track record of delivering quality developments
Up to £60k base salary + bonus + car/allowance and package, continued training to progress your career.