Do you have previous experience in production? Are you a motivated and successful team leader?
Have you got a proven track record in meeting deadlines?
If so then this could be the right opportunity for you???
CSG are working exclusively for one of the leading suppliers of steel door solutions in the UK who have recently invested a significant amount of money into the refurbishment of their new offices. Over the last 15 years the business has experienced significant growth and have since expanded aggressively into Europe. The business in now in a position to add an additional Operations Manager into the team based in Staffordshire.
As the Operations Manager you will report directly into the Managing Director and the responsibility to manage a team of supervisors. The role will allow you to have full autonomy for the area and will need you to create and implement a new management plan. You will be working closely with the senior management team on production planning to directly impact positive change and drive the continual growth of the business.
- Manage all aspects of the production operation.
- Work closely with the supervisors across the site
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
- Hold regular meetings with the MD and the board
- Currently there is no clear production plan- develop this with the senior management team to improve productivity.
- Aiming to achieve up to 5% savings on production costs between now and the end of second year in the position.
Ideally the right candidate will have a background in the production of Steel Doors however other allied markets will be considered. You will need to have experience of managing a team of supervisors at different levels in their careers and have the ability to liaise at a senior level, whilst holding your own in meetings. In addition, you will need to have good presentation skills and have the ability to implement changes in a fast pasted environment.
- Basic Salary GBP55-60,000
- Bonus (up to GBP10,000 per annum)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension (6% employer contribution)
- Private medical cover (inc. family cover)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply below or contact Anthony Aberdeen on +.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.