Residential Project Manager - Stafford
We are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading housebuilders to find an experienced Project Manager with a technical background to manage a large new build site in Stafford.
The main purpose of the role is to provide overall coordination and support to the provision of major infastructure and services to a large multi-phase development. The role will involve pre-commencement planning and coordination prior to phased works commencing, together with a role in overseeing and coordinating works at a site level.
The first 12 months of the role will be spent working on exisiting closed sites to achieve their adoption alongside the Adoptions Manager whilst spending time reviewing all information relating to the major project in anticipation of site start.
1. General Project Co-ordination
- Preparing and updating the consortium infastructure programme
- Attending and updating project Consultant Team Meetings
- Monitoring project costs
- Assist the Technical Director in producing a long term plan for the delivery of large schemes
- To manage overall development delivery including as appropriate disposa/ delivery strategy for any associated non-residential uses.
2. Design / Pre start
- Liasing with Consultant and internal teams to ensure design information for infastructure works is prepared to programme
- Undertake design reviews to ensure designs are 'best value solutions'
- Liase with statutory authorities, the internal Health and Safety Advisor, Technical Director and Quantity Surveyors.
- Coordination of preparation of all pre-tender information for infrastucture
- Overall responsibility for the submission of planning applications
- Work with the design team to co-ordinate submissing of reserved matters applications
- Responsible for all the public relations matters associated with the project
4. Site Monitoring
- Oversee groundworks, landscape and other contractors working on infrastructure as clients representative
- Ensuring as-build records are up to date
- Co-ordinate site starts process and handover to the Production Team for onward delivery
This role is permanent and is suitable for a Residential Project Manager with a technical / production background. Experience working in the residential sector is essential and experience working with large sites is desirable.
For more information or to see the full job description please contact Bethan Morgan in our Leicester office!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.