Role: Service Engineer
Pay: GBP26,000 - GBP30,000 per annum (plus overtime & bonus)
Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 17:00pm (40 hours per week)
Benefits: Annual bonus, 27 days annual holiday, van, fuel card, mobile, PPE, all tools, except hand tools.
Company: A company who supply air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems to a variety of industries throughout the UK.
- You will be working on a range of commercial HVAC equipment, boilers, gas fired warm air heaters, air handlers, chiller units, chilled water plant, air conditioning split systems, air conditions close control systems and rooftop package units.
- You will be carrying out maintenance tasks, service work and repair work.
- They do operate an out of hours call out rota which is one in every 4 weeks (an extra GBP100 will be paid plus overtime if you are called out).
- You will be working within the midlands, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and Worcestershire.
- You will ideally be a multi skilled engineer who has previously worked with air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems.
- It is acceptable if you are a heating engineer with electrical qualifications (2391, 17th edition) who is willing to learn about air conditioning systems and sit an F-Gas exam.
Apply: To apply please email your CV to or call Serena on .
WANT TO WIN REWARDS? Encore Personnel has launched refer a friend scheme. Earn up to GBP125 per person you refer to us. Interested? Refer your friends/family on: https://refer-a-friend-to-encore/ T&C apply.Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.