1st/2nd Line IT Helpdesk Support
Redditch * GBP22,000 - GBP24,000 * Permanent
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company who have a great working environment and excellent career progression.
This position is a full-time role, working 37.5 hours per week.
So as the IT helpdesk support what will you be doing ?
* Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues
* Logging incidents in detail, keeping records updated and documenting resolutions
* Preparing and setting up new data onto internal systems
* Installing and upgrading existing customer systems
* Supporting internal staff with desktop support issues
* Escalating and reporting issues
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this IT Support role you will need to;
* Be a recent graduate
* Possess basic IT knowledge and strong analytical skills
* Have at least basic knowledge of MS SQL
* Be very willing to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge
* Having an existing knowledge of supply chain is desirable, but not essential
What's on Offer?
As IT Support you will receive;
* Hours of work: (Mon - Fri) 7.00 am - 3.30 pm or 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
* Our client will also consider working hours of 4 days per week (8.00 am - 4.00 pm)
* A comprehensive training programme and continued development opportunities
* A fantastic working environment and atmosphere.
* Friendly and helpful colleagues
* A permanent position for the right candidate
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this role