8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Rugby (just off the A5 in Rugby)
Own Transport Essential / No Public Transport Route
We are looking for a housekeeper to work at a major food and rest facility on the A5 in Rugby.
What's the role?
This is a full time, temp 2 perm role where you are responsible for a small team of housekeeping staff, ensuring that all duties have been performed to the right standard as well as basic rota planning duties. Whilst this is more of a supervisory role, you are expected to assist in the housekeeping where needed.
What skills do I need?
In order to be considered for this role you need the following:
- Experience working as either a housekeeper or a senior housekeeping staff member?
- Great eye for detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Good level or organisation.
- Reliable, motivated and someone with a strong work ethic.
What's in it for me?
This client is offering you the following:
- A competitive annual salary.
- Regular overtime.
- The chance to earn a permanent contact.
- Free uniform.
- Regular training.
- Lots of support from a great operations manager.
How do I apply?
Applying is really easy, you just need to respond to this advert with your CV clearly showing the skills and experience you feel are relevant. Make sure your phone number on the CV and finally, please make sure you can get to the place each day. As soon as we have your CV we will be in touch.