Vehicle Data Analyst
We are looking to recruit an experienced data analyst to join a busy team so if you have a keen eye for detail and are organised with great communication skills you'll be able to contribute your ideas to help solve data challenges and develop your existing skills further.
In addition, if you enjoy working with data and are seeking to build more knowledge in a team of parts specialists, analysts and database programmers, this is a great opportunity to learn and gain experience in a friendly and fast-paced environment.
So, as the Data Analyst what will you be doing ?
- Combine data from multiple sources to improve and expand catalogue information
- Generate additional product information and fitment notes through research and analysis
- Create specific output formats for various platforms including websites and other proprietary systems
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in the production of catalogues, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyse cross-reference data across multiple competitors and use research to validate and fill gaps
Database Administration and Reporting
- Run various import/export routines within databases in order to update the company systems and websites
- Run procedures to extract data that can be used in reporting functions, using Excel to perform analysis
- Investigate product queries via external websites and other sources, and gather product and application information to update and expand the catalogue
- Use Excel to produce reports on vehicle parc trends, warranty rates, cross-reference gaps and other areas
- Prepare, plan and organise tasks between departments to ensure systems are maintained and up to date
- Proactively identify and resolve errors within catalogues, and highlight issues to prevent problems in future
So as the data analyst what do we need from you ?
Experience of working with large sets of data, along with good Excel and Access skills and a keen eye for detail.
If you have worked in an automotive environment this would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please apply now
Vantage Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for the purposes of this vacancy