Forklift Engineer / FLT Service Engineer
Here is a rare role open for a new Forklift Engineer within a well-respected company in Rugby. It's a full time, temp 2 perm role working 730am - 5pm Monday - Friday with some overtime available on occasional Saturdays.
What will I be doing?
Your duties will include:
- General maintenance of various forklift trucks (diesel, gas and electric power source).
- Diagnostics and repairs.
- Planning maintenance schedules.
- Keeping the workshop clean and tidy.
- Working in Rugby but occasional repairs will need to be carried out on customer sites.
What's in it for me?
In return for your hard work - this client is offering you:
- A very competitive annual salary of approx. GBP30K p/year.
- Free onsite parking.
- Autonomy to work without micromanagement.
- Lots of support from a great management team.
- Excellent training and development program.
What skills do I need?
In order to be considered for this role, you need to be an experienced FLT Engineer who is confident working on their own initiative and doesn't mind working with various tools or diagnostics equipment. You need to be good with problem solving and physically fit.
Please note: You need to hold a full UK driving license.
How do I apply?
If you have the experience needed, you're local to Rugby, the hours work for you and you're genuinely interested in this role then its time to apply. Just respond to this advert with your CV clearly showing relevant experience, your number and location. As soon as we have it we can then get in touch.
Everyone receives a reply.