Customer Service Advisor
inbound and Outbound Customer Service
GBP17,000 to GBP19,000
Full time, permanent
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Advisor in Stoke-On-Trent, The role is all about understanding exactly what the customer needs by asking the right questions and listening. It's as simple as that.
- Taking inbound calls from customers, as well as making the occassional outbound call
- Providing an outstanding experience for all customers
- To behave in a professional and effective manner when dealing with customers to provide a first class service.
- Ability to accurately capture data and ensure DPA compliance in all calls
- A resilient nature and a winning attitude is essential
- Warm conversational skills with positive enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to build effective rapport with customers
This position is able to offer progression internally, ensuring you have the best chance of progressing. We also offer salary increases dependent on time spent at the company. Starting at GBP17,000 up to GBP19,000.
To be successful in this role you need to have a genuine passion for customer service, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work accurately under pressure. Previous experience working in a target driven environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will confidently and efficiently be able to build rapport with customers and manage challenging scenarios when they arise.
We will provide you with comprehensive training to set you up for success so you will need to be PC literate with an aptitude to learn and develop as part of a great team.
If this role sounds like the job for you, please apply to the vacancy or call Ashley Davis on for more information