Graduate Applications Engineer Electrics
Rare opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Electrics Engineer looking for work for an industry leading company where you will undergo specialist training and development to progress your career and learn new skills.
Are you a Graduate Engineer with an Electrics background? Are you looking for an extremely varied and rewarding role?
This award winning company are market leaders in the re-sale of CAD software and have been successfully running for over 20 years. They are undergoing expansion at the moment due to their excellent service and high demand of their product and are thus looking for an applications engineer with Electrics experience.
The company prides itself in being a great place to work whilst building a career. Once fully trained you will be required to visit client's sites across the UK acting as the technical expert, providing product training, performing product demonstrations and carrying out post-sales support.
This varied, exciting and autonomous role would suit a graduate engineer who is looking for become more client facing with the chance to progress and become a technical expert on a whole range of areas.
- Providing a range of Pre and Post Sale consultancy services
- Bespoke training face to face
- Specialist client support on drawings and schematics
- Working in your area as a technical point of contact
- Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Electronics/Electrical Systems
- Good SolidWorks Experience
- Must live commutable to Kenilworth