Logistics and Warehouse Operative
Do you have experience working in an Logistics or warehouse role or similar? We are currently pool building ready for our next roles to become available.
We're currently recruiting on behalf of one of the world's largest companies for Logistics/warehouse Operatives to join a professional, growing team at the facility in Shrewsbury, with sector leading health and safety, dedicated training and skill building opportunities.
You will receive a full induction, incorporating all the on-the-job training you need to be successful in your role.
- 7 days holiday pro rata (inc. bank holidays)
- Regular Performance review and recognition schemes
- High Performer Of the Month awards with voucher prizes
- Candidate surveys - we value your opinions and welcome your feedback to shape our service
- Full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Pay Rate and Hours:
- Monday - Thursday, 07:30AM - 17:15PM
- GBP9.23 PER HOUR
- Raising to GBP10.23 PR HOUR after the first 12 weeks!
Overtime is available and Friday - Sunday are paif at premium overtime rates!
- Receive material and segregate parts into warranty, customer owned parts, Reman part
- The job also involves packing components to be shipped
- Working within the goods in and goods out departments
- Must be PC literate in order to check part numbers, location of stock and quantities of stock
- goods in / out and stores areas
- Duties will involve feeding the lines with equipment and engine parts, rotation of stock around the factory, checking orders and part numbers
- Check for any issues with parts or machinery
- Following standard works
- Adhering to PPE and Health and Safety requirements
- Some manual lifting may be required
- Working in a team or individually as required
With a four day working week your work-life balance could not be better!
If you are interested in finding out more about our opportunities, don't delay in sending us your CV and one of our dedicated account team will contact you.