Alexander Daniels are working with a business located in the heart of Leamington Spa who due to expansion are looking for an Assistant Accountant to support the Senior Finance Officer.
The role shall include
Update cash book on a daily basis and reconcile against bank statements.
* Preparation of monthly payroll - including input, reporting and associated tasks e.g. P11d, P60 & P45 information and completing end of year processes.
* Monthly reconciliations for selected balance sheet accounts.
* Raise various sales invoices, deal with disputes or queries and ensure timely collection of all outstanding debts.
* Preparation and analysis of comparative data.
* Preparation of suggested BACS payments, and dispatch of approved remittances.
* Maintenance and input of monthly petty cash postings ready for checking.
* Support colleagues during peak periods:
Input entries into accounting system including payroll, nominal, sales and purchase ledgers as required.
Purchasing function (issue of purchase orders, review of purchase requisitions and pricing)
Administration of the Trust's Safeguarding Checks e.g. Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
* Carry out any other tasks commensurate with duties, as directed by the Senior Finance Office.
Committed to exceeding the expectations of stakeholders, delivering on time, continuous improvement
Present as an aspirational role model
Minimum AAT Level 3 qualification required.
Intermediate/advanced Excel user (minimum vlookups, pivot tables)