Functional Skills & Employability Tutor
Overview: Functional Skills & Employability Tutor
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a prestigious private training provider who are seeking to appoint an experienced Functional Skills & Employability Tutor, to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Functional Skills and Employability qualifications.
The role is office based with classroom delivery of English, Maths, ITC and Employability (up to level 2) supporting Study Programme learners aged 16-24.
Duties: Functional Skills & Employability Tutor
- Train motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications in Functional Skills and Employability
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates' progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews
Qualifications and Competencies: Functional Skills & Employability Tutor
- Experience in a similar role - classroom delivery of Functional Skills and Employability
- Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
- Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 qualifications
- A1 Assessor Award (desirable)
- Passion for people development
Salary & Benefits: Functional Skills & Employability Tutor
- GBP23.5k - GBP24k
- Attractive Employee Benefits package
- Excellent fringe benefits and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.