STORES PERSON / STOKE-ON-TRENT / COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for an experienced Stores Person - this is your opportunity to join a dynamic, progressive, long-standing organisation.
Established in 1981, they are proud to be the market champions for the design and manufacture of the complete range of commercial vehicle trailers and rigid bodywork.
The successful Stores Person can expect a highly competitive salary, excellent working environment and great career progression.
Key Responsibilities of the Stores Person:
- Full responsibility of stock movement and tracking
- Collating orders for dispatch or collection
- Use of bespoke parts management software for booking parts in/out
- Helping customers who call in on the phone
- Ensuring the warehouse is well kept and organised
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to identify mechanical parts and components
- Previous experience within an automotive or engineering parts environment
- Willingness to work regular overtime to meet the needs of the business
- Desire to take on training in house for all internal specific parts requirements
- Ability to form strong relationships with suppliers
Don't miss out! If you are interested in this new Stores Person vacancy, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we'll be in touch.