Warehouse Operative (Full Time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Warehouse Operative to join our company working in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Goods inspection/checking of deliveries
- Picking/Packing of orders
- Fork lift work
- Pallet banding/wrapping
- Stock location/rotation
- Must have reach truck/counter balance truck licence
- Be a good communicator
- Organisational skills essential
- 2 years + warehouse experience ideally with supervisor/management experience but not essential
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Good time keeper who can work to deadlines
Hours of work are:
Mon-Thursday 8.30 – 5.15
Friday 8.30 – 4.00
You will be provided with full onsite training, with an opportunity to be part of on going developments as they occur.
20 days holiday.
37.5 hours per week
In the first instance please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org