Temporary Accounts Assistant, Shropshire, 2 - 4 months +
Your new company
You will be working for a large established business within a friendly team, who require an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Your new role
You will be working closely with the Finance team and it will be varied role including:
- Posting cash
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Post and reconciling monthly barclaycard
- Assisting with month end procedures including posting GRNI, stock valuations etc.
- Assisting with cash forecasting
- Ad hoc accounting duties
- The role can be expanded depending on the candidates level of experience.
What you'll need to succeed
You should be an experienced Accounts Assistant who is able to really "hot the ground running" and requires little supervision. You should have good IT skills and the ability to work well within a supportive team.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a friendly team, who can offer excellent hours, benefits and on site parking. The role is initially temporary but may potentially become permanent.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.