The Kantar Analytics strategy will be central to all operating brands within Kantar and a key area for investment in 2019 globally. As such the company is looking for an Analytics Manager in the Brand and Marketing ROI analytics practice to support the growth in this key offer area.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world's leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more than 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Design, support and deliver the following Analytics ROI solutions
- Run projects smoothly and efficiently
- Delivers analytic solutions with excellence, keeping the client in mind always
- works with other Analytics team members on the development of the ROI Analytics offer
- Actively promotes a learning culture, shares experience, and guides others to develop their own expertise
- Work with offshore MMM Analytic delivery teams when needed
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR???
- A high potential professional with proven experience in ROI analytics, econometrics and media/market research.
- a numerate Undergraduate degree and ideally a master's degree in market research/marketing or equivalent (Desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated an accelerated track record of success.
- Perform work accurately and effectively with attention to detail
- Have a genuine passion and curiosity for research and analytics
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that's out of the ordinary, please apply today, we are looking forward to conducting interviews.