Sales Administrator/ Customer Service
We are currently recruiting for a sales administrator to join a busy and vibrant office in Tamworth. You will be working in an office of around 10 people; there is also a warehouse and production area downstairs too.
Your responsibilities as an internal sales representative will be:
- Answer the telephone and be the main point of contact for any customers calling in
- Deal with any queries and pass onto the relevant person if needed
- Deal with the complaints databases and resolving queries when required or escalating it to the right person
- Support with all the administration for the sales process
- Raise credits
- Send emails/ letters when required
Your Skills/ Experience as an internal sales representative
- Similar role in a sales administration function
- Administration experience in any environment and looking to get into sales administration
- Confident over the phone
- Confident with dealing with complaints
- Good IT skills - excel, word etc.
Benefits to you
- Salary of GBP18000 - GBP19000
- Free parking on site
If you have experience in a similar role, or are looking to get into sales administration role then this could be the role for you! If you are a recent graduate looking to get into office work then this could suit you also!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.