SF Group is currently recruiting for an Operations and Engineering Administrator for one of their repeat clients. The role will be based out of their office in Stoke. The Administrator will be responsible for supporting managers and staff with all general administration in various different areas along with looking after the main reception desk and being first point of contact for all customers/visitors.
There will be various administration and receptionist tasks including:
- Raising Purchase Orders for the depot
- Arranging medicals
- Looking after the training scheme including monitoring dates, organising new training and liaising with relevant departments
- Data entry (specific claims)
- Generating reports
- Administer any vehicle fleet repairs/servicing
- Answering all incoming calls
- Greeting visitors and supplying refreshments
- Ensuring all visitors are checked in
- Arranging meetings, travel and accommodation
- Organising and distributing all mail
This is a very varied role and so requires someone who can prioritise their workload. In addition, it is very important that the successful candidates is self-sufficient, organised and pro-active. The client will offer constant support however this position needs someone who can hit the ground running.
A good working knowledge of all Microsoft programmes including Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
This will be a 37.5 hour week working 8-4pm Monday to Friday.